CO16 is a collaborative & inclusive, global community initiative that involves future educators, leaders in schools & colleges, and professionals involved in corporate training & development.
Topics and Highlights of CO16:
- Connecting online to improve instruction and learning
- Online learning and instructional experiences
- Experiences with technology in face-to-face and online classes.
- Best practices: What worked and what didn't work?
- Challenges involved in teaching and/or learning online
- How do you use technology to promote your online workshops, consultation, and communities?
- Books written on e-learning
- Business Models for Online Teaching
- Marketing Online Courses
Like all its previous editions, the WizIQ CO16 speaker list will feature renowned e-learning practitioners from across the world. It promises to be a treasure trove of amazing insights and experiences on how to leverage the power of the internet for instruction, learning and business.Truly, an event that's not worth missing for anything in the world!